We are always glad to hear from you! If you have suggestions, questions, or just need additional information about the projects or events featured in the West Virginia Center for the Book web site, please call or write.
View Larger Map
West Virginia Center for the Book
1900 Kanawha Blvd. E
Charleston, WV 25305
1. Exit 99 off of I- 64 onto Greenbrier Street
2. Proceed to light on Washington Street
3. Turn left on to Capitol Complex.
4. Ask security guard at gate for available parking.
5. Parking is metered on Complex grounds.
6. Parking at Laidley Field is free.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday